France Did you Know?


xx – Have you got an arm or leg injury which hinders you doing house work?Contact your “Mutuelle” (Medical Top Up Insurance in France). Find out if they cover house work when an injury prevents you from being mobile.
Find out if your Mairie co-ordinates the activities of the home helps.

It is not something very well advertised so it is worth asking!
View Larger Map

Leave a Reply